The 2018 Rugby Montana Club Registration is now open! Clubs will be added in the PlayyOn portal as information is finalized.
To be in compliance with Rugby Montana and USA Rugby, each player must register through our new PlayyOn registration portal. When you reach the main page, select the appropriate club and follow the instructions for registration.
Click here to register: SPRING 2018 Registration High School Boys & High School Girls and Middle School Boys & Middle School Girls – Grades 6, 7 & 8.
Coaches and referees need to register directly through USA Rugby. All new teams need to contact the Rugby Montana Administrator
Review the requirements for registration and then click on the links below to register for the open programs, according to the season they take place in.
IMPORTANT! Please read the registration attachments regarding concussions, medical policies and sideline guidelines.
With our secure, online registration system, you will:
- Complete required registration information and submit payments
- Items needed to register: Player & Parent/Guardian Contact Information, Medical Insurance, medical history.
- Electronically sign required liability forms and waivers
For mandatory waivers & liability forms completed electronically during registration, the following will be required to be signed and acknowledged during registration.
- USA Rugby participation-waiver
- USA Rugby Medical Release
- Concussion Information & Consent
- Code of Conduct
- Event Media Release
- Rugby Montana Medical Policy
- Sideline Guideline Policy
*Note: Not all clubs are collecting dues directly through the state registration site. Please follow up with your coach or club administrator for team specific dues